Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama refuse deal with Manchester united

Victor Wanyama: Expecting to see out the season at Celtic
Victor Wanyama is leaving the door open for a summer exit from Celtic, but insists he will not be moving on deadline day.
Speculation regarding Wanyama's future has built steadily throughout the winter window, with Manchester United among those said to be closely monitoring his situation.
The highly-rated 21-year-old is paying little attention to the rumours, though, with it his intention to see out the season at Parkhead - allowing him to form part of Celtic's squad for the knockout stage of the UEFA Champions League.
"I can confirm to you that I will be at Celtic," Wanyama told the Daily Record.
"We are playing well and our Champions League dream is on right now, so I am looking forward to the big game against Juventus.
"A lot has been said about my intended move but I have not given it much thought and even my manager feels I should play until the end of the season for Celtic.
"Then, from that point, the doors can be open for a move."

No comments:

Post a Comment