Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nani: This is my time.

Nani


Manchester United winger Nani is determined to make his mark on the club's bid for the Double after the disappointment against Real Madrid in midweek.

The Portugal international was the victim of a controversial red card that turned the Champions League tie in Real's favour but is hoping for more chances to impress during the run-in. Following a man-of-the-match display in the previous FA Cup round against Reading, Nani is keen to continue the march towards Wembley with a starring role in this afternoon's clash with Chelsea.

"I’d been working hard until that point, waiting for an opportunity, so when it came I was determined to make the most of it," Nani told "Against Reading, I scored a goal and I provided an assist so it was a brilliant night for me.

"Now my confidence is high and I think the best is still to come from me. This is my time and I think I can be important for the team in these big games. Because I was injured for two months, it means I’m fresh now when some other players are starting to get tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment